Sunday 29 August 2010

Here

I've been wanting to do this for some time now, y'know; blow off a lot of steam? and today it seems the only way of doing it is with a pen&paper/keyboard without getting in trouble. As my handwriting is poor I chose the latter.


This blog is going to be used for many things; myself and my diary, expressing my opinions, things I want to do, things I like, things I feel compelled to tell/show you and things that are currently grinding my gears. Also I'm going to throw in a lot of random posts, ideas I've had, what I've done with my day... Stupid pointless shit that someone will read, 


Anyway I'll press on with my initial about me.

  • I want to be a writer - I think I always have? At least... Thats what I'll tell people when they ask cause then it seems like you've worked hard on what you've done and what you're doing doesn't it. I think I'll be good at it, but then again I think I'm good at most things and this is my first entry so only time will tell.
  • Spent the last year of my life fucking around - But now I finally have direction and I know what I want to do and how I'm going to do it.
More another time, but this is me, and this is the first day of the rest of my life.


Sometimes you just need to write something somewhere. This is that somewhere and this is the something.

No comments:

Post a Comment